|1 2 3 4 5|
INSTRUCTION S: You are to pronounce a tongue-twister and say it as quickly and possible. You have 30 seconds to look through your tongue-twister.
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
2. I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop. Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
3. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
4. The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
5. Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
6. Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut-Butter, 'tis the peanut-butter picky people pick.
7. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream!
8. Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards
Ведущий 1: Ok, thank you very much! Now let's listen to our jury's decision!
( слово жюри )
Ведущий 2: And now the last competition for our brave teams.
Ведущий 1: Look at the screen.You see a sentence with mixed letters in the words. Your task is to read this sentence properly. The team which will do it faster will be a winner. And now while out jury is making a decision, let's sing the anthem of our faculty- LET IT BE !
Все поют. Жюри принимает решение.
Ведущий 2: Now, it's high time to see your results! Listen to our jury !
жюри объявляет результаты. Вручение призов .
Ведущий 1: We see that all of you are very cheerful and we spent our time with pleasure. But unfortunately, our performance is coming to an end and we hope you have enjoyed it and had a great time!
Ведущий 2: -Thank you for being with us! See you later !
1 2 3 4 5